- 3 Medium Tomatoes or 6-7 Roma Tomatoes
- Half of One Red Onion
- 1 Poblano Pepper (or you can use a jalapeno if you like it a bit more hot)
- 3 Sweet Peppers- red, orange or yellow-- ideally one of each.
- 5 Cloves of Garlic (chopped small)
- The juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Table Salt
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro- Roughly Chopped
I was married to my husband for almost three entire years before I knew he could make such amazing salsa. We've had this way more times then we should have this summer-- but it is infinitely better than the jar stuff!